Do you wish your teeth were whiter and brighter? Choose professional teeth whitening treatment to improve your smile. Dr. James White provides in-office tooth whitening to patients in the Las Vegas and Summerlin area. Dr. White’s treatment is comfortable and custom-fit to each patient and their needs. In addition, professional tooth whitening treatment does not damage the teeth or gums and can in fact improve patient’s oral health.
What Causes Discolored Teeth?
There are several common causes of discolored, stained, and darkened teeth:
- Foods and Drinks: Certain fruits and drinks like soda, tea, and coffee can stain teeth. To help prevent staining, you can use a straw or limit your intake of these foods and drinks.
- Smoking and Tobacco Products: Tar and nicotine darken teeth.
- Medications: Certain antipsychotics, antihistamines, and other medications can darken teeth with use.
- Injury: A broken or chipped tooth can also show dentin and discolor teeth.
- Age: Over time, our teeth wear down, revealing the dark layer of dentin underneath tooth enamel.
Professional Whitening vs. Over-the-Counter Options
Over-the-counter teeth whitening products often do not deliver the same quality or long-lasting results as professional whitening. They will also take much longer to achieve the same results. Zoom teeth whitening is a quick and convenient option that is completed within one hour. Professional whitening does not irritate the gums and effectively brightens teeth under the supervision of Dr. White.
Treatment with Zoom! Teeth Whitening
Prior to treatment, Dr. White will perform an examination and assessment to make sure that treatment aligns with your budget, goals, and oral health needs. To begin treatment, he will clean the teeth and gums before applying the bleaching gel to teeth. A special light is then used to penetrate the enamel and brighten teeth. The gel is applied over three 15 minute sessions.
Schedule a Consultation
Call 702- 213-7220 or request an appointment with Dr. White and his professional team online. If you have any further questions about tooth whitening treatment or your eligibility, ask a member of our staff. They will be happy to help you determine if this option aligns with your personal needs.