Dr. James White and the staff of our Las Vegas, NV dentist office place the health and safety of our patients as the highest priority when delivering dental care. Our office has always followed all guidelines and requirements of the ADA, OSHA and CDC for dental office infection control. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have augmented these office protocols to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and ensure a safe patient experience when visiting with us.
We ask that if you are sick or have been exposed to the coronavirus that you call our office to reschedule your appointment. If you have recently traveled please wait at least 14 days after returning to visit our office. These rules will remain in place until it is no longer a recommendation of the CDC or any local governing bodies and are designed to protect all patients and staff.
There will be some changes in our office procedures and your check-in experience designed to limit contact and minimize the risk of infection from the coronavirus during your dental appointment. We will be staggering appointments to limit the number of people in the office at one time and to allow for additional and ongoing disinfection of all areas in the office daily.
If you have any questions or concerns about our new infection control protocols please feel free to call our office for answers and pertinent information.
- All patients will be screened upon arrival and have their temperature checked with a digital thermometer.
- Masks and gloves are required of all office visitors and we will have them on hand for your use as needed.
- Our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- Barriers and screens have been placed in areas of the office where interaction with the staff is needed.
- Aerosol reducing technology will be used during your treatment.